I am not a dietitian, medical or health care professional. This is a personal blog designed to help motivate me, track my progress and share information with the hopes that visitors to this site will be encouraged to become more healthful. What I discuss on this website should not be construed as actual medical advice. Rather, the information contained on this website has proved interesting, educational and/or beneficial for me and I share it in good faith that others may find it equally so.
It is, however, important to note:
- Before starting any new diet and/or exercise program, please check with your doctor or licensed healthcare professional
- It is your responsibility to take into account any underlying health issues that might contradict any of the suggestions given on this website.
- For medical advice, always consult a physician or other licensed healthcare professional, rather than relying on personal websites such as this one.
- Any comments made on the site, are the opinions of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of anyone at Todd’s a Loser.
- At times I may link to other sites or sources of information. I am not responsible for their content but have found them useful. Please use all information wisely and in conjunction with your physician or other licensed healthcare professional.
Currently, I do not advertise on this website. However, at any time in the future, this site may be funded in part from products advertised. I am not reimbursed from any source for any comments or suggestions I make on this website.
Good Faith Recommendations:
There may be times when I recommend certain products, resources, service providers or other sources of information (if I have found them to be useful and feel you might too). So, for the sake of full disclosure please note the following:
You should always conduct your own investigation (perform due diligence) before buying products or services. This includes products and services mentioned on this website as well as any other websites. Remember, just because I try or purchase something and recommend it, never means that you need to try or purchase anything I recommend or discuss on this website.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that all references to products and services on this website are made simply because I have tried the product or service and am sharing that experience with you as a reader.
Potential Bias and Due Diligence:
I am currently eating meals that are low-carbohydrate/high-fat. I discuss these meals and the rationale for eating this way on my blog. Whenever possible, I provide citations to any source research I’ve performed in order to rationalize the foods I select to eat.